Sunday, August 17, 2008

ESCAPADES

this weekend equates unfamiliar late nights for me. you see, ever since my work stint started, ever since my health backlashed occured, i've been a very very good daughter.

i'm so good, i think ppl might queue up to trade for me. hah.

but then as predicted (my parents even expected it all along), once i'm a bit better, i'll slowly but surely find my methods to seep back into the nightlife that i've been sucked in throughout these periods. its daunting.

of course, it isnt easy. i get sleepy and tired once midnight creeps by. the company sure made up for it though. i'm being very very unspecific here.. hahah.

anyway, i'm glad i spent half an hour in Mustafa at 130 in the morning. its "goodshows at cheap price" haven i tell you. i bought "Brothers & Sisters"!! i've been waiting for it all along, its high time Sg imported it in lah.

Sally Field makes me love Nora. Nora is the epitome of remarkability. haha. i love her imperfections because she isn't one of them pretenders. i love her family. ha.

and Tommy looks hot with this cut in his eyebrow. lol.

okay goodbye. i'm going to meet bob and eat snow ice now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home